Responding to coronavirus (COVID-19)
The following information is correct as of 13 September 2020.
The coronavirus (COVID-19) roadmap to reopening outlines the steps for easing restrictions across Victoria, subject to 'trigger points' being met and public health advice.
Visit https://www.vic.gov.au/roadmap for details.
Support for business and industry
Information on restrictions for businesses and support to help businesses plan and respond to coronavirus is on the Business Victoria website.
Planning and responding to coronavirus (COVID-19): information for industries and businesses
In addition to the support on Business Victoria, industry-specific advice, support and resources can be found on:
- Agriculture Victoria Information for farmers and primary producers
- Creative Victoria Information for the creative industries
- Global Victoria Information about Commonwealth and Victorian Government assistance for businesses
- Sport and Recreation Victoria Information for the sport and recreation industries
- Study Melbourne Information for international students
- Visit Victoria Information for tourism and events industries
Some of the funding announcements from the Victorian Government are provided below.
|13 September||$3 billion in cash grants, tax relief and cashflow support for Victorian businesses|
Upskill My Business platform offers free online short courses and training events to businesses affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
The Working for Victoria program helping Victorian jobseekers find work and employers find workers.
The Retrenched Apprentices and Trainees program will help apprentices and trainees displaced by the coronavirus pandemic to complete their apprenticeships and training and find work.
Resources for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, community organisations and clients.
Resources for people with disability and people caring for them.
Page last updated: 14 September 2020