Responding to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Keep up to date with all the latest restrictions and requirements at coronavirus.vic.gov.au
Support for business and industry
Information on restrictions for businesses and support to help businesses plan and respond to coronavirus is on coronavirus.vic.gov.au.
In addition to the support on coronavirus.vic.gov.au, industry-specific advice, support and resources can be found on:
- Agriculture Victoria Information for farmers and primary producers
- Business Victoria Additional support to help your workplace respond to coronavirus
- Creative Victoria Information for the creative industries
- Global Victoria Information about Commonwealth and Victorian Government assistance for businesses
- Sport and Recreation Victoria Information for the sport and recreation industries
- Study Melbourne Information for international students
- Visit Victoria Information for tourism and events industries
Upskill My Business platform offers free online short courses and training events to businesses affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
The Working for Victoria program helping Victorian jobseekers find work and employers find workers.
The Retrenched Apprentices and Trainees program will help apprentices and trainees displaced by the coronavirus pandemic to complete their apprenticeships and training and find work.
Resources for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, community organisations and clients.
Resources for people with disability and people caring for them.
Page last updated: 31 May 2021