Agriculture Victoria Research is licensed by the Australian Government to undertake medicinal cannabis research.
Agriculture Victoria Research is seen internationally as an emerging world leader in cannabis plant genomics and systems biology and has developed a resource of proprietary medicinal cannabis strains.
Agriculture Victoria Research can provide services to suitable organisations including:
- access to Victorian Government proprietary plant strains
- cannabinoid analytical services
- plant genetics technical agreements.
Agriculture Victoria Research can offer Australian cultivators and manufacturers technical and research services including:
- Commercial licensing of its proprietary medicinal cannabis strains
- Provision of advisory services
- Provision of technical services, including cultivation, extraction, manufacture, and comprehensive compositional analysis of medicinal cannabis
- Collaborative and industry sponsored research and innovation in medicinal cannabis systems biology and accelerated precision breeding of medicinal cannabis
- Other technical and research services.
The department can also facilitate linkages to assist researchers with clinical trials.
More information on the services the department can provide can be requested by contacting Agriculture Victoria's Customer Service Centre on 136 186 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Researchers can also contact the Office of Medicinal Cannabis on 9096 7768 or email email@example.com
Page last updated: 10 March 2021