Multicultural Business Ministerial Council
The Multicultural Business Ministerial Council (MBMC) is a consultative forum to the Minister for Small Business on issues affecting Victoria’s multicultural small businesses.
The MBMC provides business insights and highlights issues common to Victorian multicultural small businesses.
The MBMC also promotes Victorian Government small business initiatives to their networks and communities.
The MBMC is chaired by Dr Stanley Chiang, the Founding President of the Australasian Promotional Society for Culture, Education, Economics, Trade and Health. Dr Chiang is a General Practitioner and works extensively with multicultural communities as a champion for diversity and inclusiveness.
The Council membership reflects Victoria’s diverse multicultural community:
- Dr Stanley Chiang, Australasian Promotional Society for Culture, Education, Economics, Trade and Health (Chair)
- Mr Khaled Abdulwahab, Alt Music
- Dr Michael Akindeju, MKPro Group
- Ms Gracious Chidhakwa, Eagle Life
- Ms Debbie Lee, Empowered to Speak
- Mr Lino Magnano, Employers Work Solutions
- Dr Amanda Xiaoqing Mao, Acurit Medical Communications
- Cr Jim Memeti, City of Greater Dandenong
- Ms Hanan Muhammad, My Kangaroo
- Mr Amarendra Tiwari, Cabot Square Taxation
- Ms Sujitha Sanjeevan, Light & Glo Designs
- Mr Parsuram Sharma Luital, Help Himalayan Youth Foundation
- Dr Ozlem Susler, La Trobe University
- Dr Ramya Thiyagarajan, iSmile Orthodontics
- Ms Sonia Vignjevic, Settlement Services International
Page last updated: 9 December 2021