Multicultural Business Ministerial Council
The Multicultural Business Ministerial Council (MBMC) was established to advise the Minister for Small Business on issues affecting the multicultural business sector and help Victoria be the best state to do business.
The MBMC is chaired by Mr Huss Mustafa OAM, the General Manager of Multicultural Community Banking Australia at the Commonwealth Bank. Mr Mustafa has extensive business experience and works closely with multicultural communities.
The MBMC's members also have small business expertise and are connected to Victoria's non-English speaking background communities.
The members are:
- Ms Claire Alale, Orange Monkey Media
- Mr Santo Buccheri, Buccheri Group
- Ms Wesa Chau, Cultural Intelligence
- Mr Shriram Iyer, Business Nirvana
- Ms Elizabeth Joldeski, EJCO
- Ms Marion Lau OAM JP, Management Consultant & Technology Service
- Mr Arie Moses, Thrive Refugee Enterprise
- Mr Anton Nekic, Vc3P
- Ms Megan Nicholas, Megnik Consulting
- Ms Viktoriya Nikitina, Blue Sky Windows
- Mr Parvinder Sarwara, Singh Homes Pty Ltd
- Dr Ozlem Susler, Stratica International Pty Ltd
The MBMC's role is to bring their experience and skills as representatives of Victoria's multicultural small business community to a consultative forum that helps government understand the benefits and challenges across cultures in small business.
Page last updated: 22 November 2018