Fees, charges and fines
Information about the department's services that require a fee and how to pay a fine, or request a review of a fine, can be found under each of the department's service areas below. Information on the department's top tasks/purchases (recreational fishing licence, game licence, National Livestock Identification System tags and miner's right) are also included.
Automatic indexation of fees and penalties
The following page contains lists of the automatically indexed fees and fines which are the responsibility of the department and which contribute to the Victorian Government's consolidated revenue.
Agriculture and Earth Resources infringement notices
This page has information to assist people who have received an infringement notice from an Authorised Officer of the Agriculture and Earth Resources regulatory areas of the department.
Making online payments
- To pay an invoice from the department - use the online payments system
- Purchase a recreational fishing licence via the recreational fishing licence page
- Purchase a game licence via the Game Management Authority website
- Purchase a National Livestock Identification System (NLIS) tag via the Agriculture Victoria website
- Purchase a miner's right for recreational prospecting and fossicking via the Earth Resources website
Page last updated: 30 April 2021